CPR Plus Corporate Safety Training, Inc., (CPR Plus) a proven leader in emergency preparedness, has earned a solid reputation as a progressive provider of event medical services. We stand apart from the others in that a majority of our team of event safety specialists are seasoned professional firefighter/EMT’s from the LAFD and other SoCal agencies. CPR Plus will assemble and manage a medical crew of paramedics, EMT’s and trauma nurses tailored to the specific needs of your event or production.
CPR Plus provides medical professionals who have the experience of saving lives on a daily basis. If your goal is to have a medical crew that can respond with speed and experience, CPR Plus is the company of choice for your event. The first care provided by our team can save you and your attendees time and money by alleviating visits to ER’s or urgent care, and also assures that local 911/EMS is not bogged down.
All of our highly trained EMT’s and paramedics hold certifications that may include:
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
Our job is to relieve the concern of safety response at your event. Our competitive rates offer you value, combined with the peace of mind that your production will remain a safe and productive work environment.
Our mission is to continually provide our clients with high quality pre-hospital services at the best value/cost ratio. To achieve this mission we conduct our business with the following responsibilities in mind:
• Only utilize experienced personnel (team average of 26 years as 1st responders)
• Provide appropriate equipment and supplies
• Adopt a client-first policy
• Protect our client from unnecessary loss
• Respect our client and patients’ privacy
• HIPAA compliance
• Provide union affiliated personnel as needed